Monday, September 26, 2011

I made OWH Wall!!!

Imagine how giddy I was when I logged onto Facebook and seen my card posted on Operation Write Home Wall! Now, to a lot of you that might not mean much to you, but to me, it made my day. Every now and then the shippers will post a photo of a card that caught their eye for one reason or another on their Wall for everyone to see.  I would "ooooohhhh and awwwwwe" over them and CASE them if I could. I'd sit back and think how creative these ladies were to make such a beautiful card! I am not too creative, I try, but some of these ladies on OWH absolutely blow me out of the water, hands down!  So I was super excited to see my card make the "wall".   The sentiment is from http://melonheadzillustrating.blogspot.com/. She is my absolute favorite when it comes to Digi's. As for paper, if you know me, you know I am a hoarder and can never remember where it comes from! LOL...  

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Doesn't it feel great? I made it too, back in July.

    ReplyDelete